Tuesday, September 27, 2011

China Berry Seed Bead Making Class

Is the cost beads diminishing your profits? Save money and mother nature by making your own beads! In this class you will learn how to:

Harvest China Berries
Clean the China Berries
Extract the Seeds
Clean the Seeds
String them on Strands
Dye the Strands
Add Fragrance




This is a hands-on learning experience. I will take you through every step of the process, except the harvesting. How to harvest will be explained while we are cleaning berries that I have harvested. After the class is over, you will know how to make your own very lovely China Berry Seed Beads. I only ask that you agree not to compete with my business in the markets where I am selling beads and malas. The cost of the class is your service. You will help me clean clean China berries, boil them, extract the seeds, string them on strands, and add fragrance. Love offering donations are welcome, but not required.




The next class will be in November. Call 512-426-1634 if you would like to attend. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment